How do I return an item?
Only items purchased from our physical location or online store may be returned within 14 days of purchase with receipt. Store credit will be issued for returns 14-30 days after purchase with receipt. No returns/exchanges on sale items or shipping/handling charges. CDs and DVDs may only be returned if in their original unopened packaging, unless the item(s) are defective.
To return an item(s), please follow five easy steps:
- Place the item(s) (in the condition in which it was received) in its original packaging.
- Place packaged item(s) in the shipping box.
- Please specify the reason for the return on the original receipt.
- Indicate whether you are requesting a refund, replacement, or exchange.
- Ship the package to the address below:
Museum of Northern Arizona
ATTN: Museum Shop
3101 N. Fort Valley Rd.
Flagstaff, AZ 86001